Our clients trust and expect us to deliver the very best. That’s why we are extremely selective in choosing the companies that service the communities we manage.
We seek businesses that share our commitment to on-time, on-target, and on-the-money customer service. If that describes your company, we invite you to become a Continental Certified Vendor.
There are requirements to becoming certified, including verification of insurance coverage, abiding by our Vendor Terms and Conditions, and ensuring that appropriate business licenses are in place. This is a process we go through to feel confident your company will take great care of our communities and residents.
To guarantee a fair and impartial review, we have contracted with Business Credentialing Services (BCS), an independent business credentialing company, to ensure our current and potential vendors meet and maintain all minimum requirements. If your initial certificates of insurance or licenses are non-compliant, BCS will work directly with you and/or your insurance agent to obtain a compliant certificate or license.
Continental Certified Vendors will be required to meet the minimum requirements and will fall under three distinct categories:
- Certified Platinum vendors meet the minimum requirements to become Certified Gold as well as offering active TCG-managed clients exclusive discounts, rebates or incentives.
- Certified Platinum vendors are established at the sole discretion of TCG.
- Certified Gold vendors meet the minimum requirements contained within the Terms and Conditions for Certified Vendors and have added a blanket generic additional insured language to their COI that should follow the form of "The Continental Group, Inc. and all its active managed Associations."
- This classification allows TCG Community Association Managers to select your company with the knowledge that their Association is already covered by your insurance.
- Certified Silver vendors meet the minimum requirements contained within the Terms and Conditions for Certified Vendors, but have not added a blanket generic additional insured language to their COI that would follow the form of "The Continental Group, Inc. and all its active managed Associations."
- This classification allows TCG Community Association Managers to be confident in selecting your company, but will require their coordination with you to provide for the appropriate additional insured language specific to their Association.
Registering with BCS to become a Continental Certified Vendor offers the following benefits:
- Your company information will be available to all TCG Community Association Managers and other key personnel.
- You'll have the opportunity to upload marketing materials to showcase your products and/or services.
- BCS eliminates the need to continually submit the same information to various TCG managed properties.
- When policy renewal time approaches, BCS will notify your agent, so renewals can be completed in a timely manner and there is no lapse in coverage
An annual fee of ninety dollars ($90) will be paid directly to BCS for verifying that your relevant insurance coverage and licensing meet all TCG requirements.
To become a Continental Certified Vendor, register today by clicking the “Continue Registration” button below.